It's a good idea to start your garden design with a home consultation and a blank sheet of paper.
A stroll through the garden will allow us to grasp the nature of the space we’re dealing with and give us an idea what changes will be possible.
During the garden consultation, we will approach the planning process in a series of uncomplicated steps:
• A feel for your property and your vision and desires
• How to make the best use of space
• Developing a garden style
• Applying your wish list and establishing a framework
• Understanding the principal of planting
CONSULTATION FEE: $300.00 (1.5hr)
IN HOUSE LANDSCAPE ASSESSMENT: $100.00/hr.
FREE IN HOUSE CONSULTATION: Bring your photos, drawings, and questions to our design office for a 15 minute session. Free estimates are given at this time for people who bring in their scaled plans or measurements. Saturdays & Sundays 10:00am to 4:00pm, April to end of June (Saturdays only during July & August)