It's a good idea to start your garden design with a home consultation and a blank sheet of paper.
A stroll through the garden will allow us to grasp the nature of the space we are dealing with, which give us an idea what changes will be possible.
During the garden consultation, we will approach the planning process in a series of uncomplicated steps:
• A feel for your property, your vision and desires
• How to make the best use of space
• Developing a garden style
• Applying your wish list and establishing a framework
• Understanding the principal of planting
FREE WEEKEND CONSULTATIONS: Bring your photos, drawings, and questions to our design office for a 15 minute session. Free estimates are given at this time for people who bring in their scaled plans or measurements
HOME CONSULTATION & CONCEPT SKETCH: $500.00 (starting at)
These hand rendered or conceptual sketches will summarize the consultation and is an option for clients with smaller gardens or in need a planting plan for a small to medium size space.
*fee payable at time of initial consultation
IN HOUSE LANDSCAPE ASSESSMENT: $150.00/hr.
Bring your photos and a scaled drawing of your property / house.
By appointment only.Following a consultation, you may wish for a more complete and detailed computerized scaled drawing. This type of drawing will offer guidance with accurate information for the homeowner or a hired landscape contractor.
COMPUTERIZED DESIGN Cost: starting at $1,400.00 A scaled landscape development plan will be prepared to address all aspects discussed during the home consultation, complete with plant legend, photos of proposed ideas, care sheets, and information folder.
IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CATALOGUE ALONG THE WAY, PLEASE ASK - WE ARE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ONE!
- If you wish an "identification plan", it can be provided at a small extra charge
- Please note: Consultation on your plant-care is available at our office
- Private tutoring is available at your house on an hourly basis - call Mary-Anne Schmitz (613-821-3699)